26 October 2020
* Driver Packs 20.10.3
* Fixed bug in script mode when there are spaces in the paths.
* Added functions to better test for write/read-only conditions both locally
and when running over a network share using UNC paths. SDIO now better
operates in a read-only environment.
* I’ve added a discussion to the Reference Manual on how to run SDIO over a
* Added a test in the install procedure to check availability of the next
driver pack before attempting to open it. If the driver pack is not
available, SDIO will pause for 5 seconds and try again. It will do this up
to 20 times before failing. This helps overcome the problem of devices being
temporarily unavailable due to a previous driver install.
* Tools updated as follows: